Delhi - Agra Tour
Package Duration : 3 Days / 2 Nights
Pacakge Validity : N.A.
Destination Covered : New Delhi - Agra - Taj Mahal - Fatehpur Sikri
Package Cost : On Request
Day 1: Delhi - Agra (205 Km / 4 -5 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive to Agra. Arrive Agra and check into hotel. Later visit wonder of Taj Mahal "The Monument of Love" built by Shah Jahan. The Taj is a white marble memorial to his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument took 22 years to be completed and was designed, and planned by Persian architect Ustad Isa. Apart from its stunning design balance and perfect symmetry, the Taj is also noted particularly for its elegant domes, intricately carved screens and some of the best inlay work ever seen. Later visit the Agra Fort. Overnight: Hotel
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
After breakfast drive to Fatehpur Sikri. The deserted, red Sandstone City, Emperor Akbar built that as his capital and palace in the late 16th century is an exhilarating experience. It is a veritable fairytale city and its "ruins" are in pristine condition... it's not hard to imagine what the court life must have been like in the days of its grandeur. Also visit the Bulund Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. Later drive to Delhi. Check in at Hotel.Overnight: Hotel
Day 3: Delhi Airport Drop
Early morning transfer to Delhi airport to board the flight to onward destination.
Tour Detail :
Terms & Conditions :
RESERVATION, CANCELLATION AND OTHER POLICIES
- A deposit of 50% of the total price is due with your reservation. Final payments are due before the departure and for a few special trips, 30 days before your trip starts.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please do so in writing (best by e-mail). If we receive your cancellation more than 90 days before the starting date of the trip, we refund 100% of your deposit. Between 90 and 30 days your deposit becomes non-refundable. At less than 30 days notice (after payment is received in full), no refunds can be given. Some trips attract a minimum processing charge. Please check. The tour price is quoted as a package. No partial refunds or credit will be given for services not used. We recommend that you obtain travel insurance upon booking.
- Our Tour Leaders take their responsibilities seriously and if a Tour Leader believes in his/her judgment that you should not participate in the trip, before your departure, even if you pass your medical, he/she may exclude you from the trip. In this circumstance you will be offered the option of taking another trip considered suitable for you or a full refund. If during a trip the Tour Leader considers you should not participate further he/she may direct you not to continue and you must follow the Tour Leader's instructions. In this case you will not be entitled to any refund. Travel insurance may compensate you depending on the circumstances.
HEALTH AND FITNESS REQUIREMENTS:
- Participants must be in good health and in a good physical condition. It is vital that participants with medical problems make them known to us well before departure. If you suffer from severe muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic, or have high blood pressure, you are strongly advised against participating. Our trips generally take place in remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services or hospital facilities for serious problems. Where necessary, evacuation can be prolonged but it is difficult and expensive. Medical and evacuation expenses will be the responsibility of the participant.
ROUTE CHANGES/POSTONEMENT OR DELAY:
- may for any reason change the date of departure or conclusion of the tour, or it is possible that a route change, postponement or delay (either in relation to departure or to the duration of the expedition) may become necessary due to inclement weather, snow and ice conditions, political restrictions or any other cause. In the event of a change, postponement or delay, participants have no right to refund of the tour price (in whole or in part) or other compensation for any injury, loss or damage.
- Package prices are based on ground costs, airfares and exchange rates.
EXCLUSION FROM TOUR PRICE:
- The following items are excluded from the tour price: *visa, passport and vaccination charges; *departure, airport and airline taxes; *extra meals not included in the itinerary; *laundry, postage, personal clothing, medical expenses, personal travel insurance and items of a personal nature; *emergency evacuation charges; and *tips and excess baggage charges. Refer to our trip notes for full details.