Day Hike to Triund Tour
||1 Days / 0 Nights
||Dharamshala - Guna - Triund
Day 1: Mcleodganj
Leave Mcleodganj after early breakfast and walk through the mixed forest of oak, rhododendron and deodar trees. This is the most popular day hike. The trail is well marked all the way up to Triund. From Mcleodganj it is 3/4 hours steep ascent to Triund. Small tea shops on the way can provide good refreshments. Triund is an alpine meadow situates atop a flat ridge with fine views of peaks of Dhauladhars on one side an Kangra valley on the other side. After light lunch at Triund start descending to Mcleodganj.
Tour Detail :
Terms & Conditions :
RESERVATION, CANCELLATION AND OTHER POLICIES
- A deposit of 50% of the total price is due with your reservation. Final payments are due before the departure and for a few special trips, 30 days before your trip starts.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please do so in writing (best by e-mail). If we receive your cancellation more than 90 days before the starting date of the trip, we refund 100% of your deposit. Between 90 and 30 days your deposit becomes non-refundable. At less than 30 days notice (after payment is received in full), no refunds can be given. Some trips attract a minimum processing charge. Please check. The tour price is quoted as a package. No partial refunds or credit will be given for services not used. We recommend that you obtain travel insurance upon booking.
- Our Tour Leaders take their responsibilities seriously and if a Tour Leader believes in his/her judgment that you should not participate in the trip, before your departure, even if you pass your medical, he/she may exclude you from the trip. In this circumstance you will be offered the option of taking another trip considered suitable for you or a full refund. If during a trip the Tour Leader considers you should not participate further he/she may direct you not to continue and you must follow the Tour Leader's instructions. In this case you will not be entitled to any refund. Travel insurance may compensate you depending on the circumstances.
HEALTH AND FITNESS REQUIREMENTS:
- Participants must be in good health and in a good physical condition. It is vital that participants with medical problems make them known to us well before departure. If you suffer from severe muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic, or have high blood pressure, you are strongly advised against participating. Our trips generally take place in remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services or hospital facilities for serious problems. Where necessary, evacuation can be prolonged but it is difficult and expensive. Medical and evacuation expenses will be the responsibility of the participant.
ROUTE CHANGES/POSTONEMENT OR DELAY:
- may for any reason change the date of departure or conclusion of the tour, or it is possible that a route change, postponement or delay (either in relation to departure or to the duration of the expedition) may become necessary due to inclement weather, snow and ice conditions, political restrictions or any other cause. In the event of a change, postponement or delay, participants have no right to refund of the tour price (in whole or in part) or other compensation for any injury, loss or damage. PACKAGE PRICES: Package prices are based on ground costs, airfares and exchange rates.
EXCLUSION FROM TOUR PRICE:
- The following items are excluded from the tour price: *visa, passport and vaccination charges; *departure, airport and airline taxes; *extra meals not included in the itinerary; *laundry, postage, personal clothing, medical expenses, personal travel insurance and items of a personal nature; *emergency evacuation charges; and *tips and excess baggage charges. Refer to our trip notes for full details.