Camal Safari in Ladakh Tour
Package Duration : 5 Days / 4 Nights
Pacakge Validity : N.A.
Destination Covered : Delhi - Leh - Nubra valley
Package Cost : On Request
Day 1: Delhi - Leh
On arrival at Leh airport our local representative will meet you and asset you and Transfer to hotel when on arrival at hotel welcome tea & coffee will be served .mean while late afternoon, you will visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Namgya lShemo Gompa and then stroll through Leh Bazaar.Overnight in hotel at Leh.
Day 2: Leh
On this day you will go a sightseeing trip to some ancient monasteries Such as Hemis Monastery , shay palace, Thiksey Monastery Overnight at Hotel.
Shey Palace is 18km situated on a hillock was built in 1645 as a summer residence for the kings of Ladakh. It is the oldest palace in Ladakh.
Day 3: Leh-Nubra Valley via khardongla passes (125 KMS approx)
In the morning after breakfast, drive towards Nubra valley via Khardung La(18300 feet) the highest motor head road in the world. Upon arrival at Nubra valley, we will stay at our tents. After a short relaxation we will visit the Desk it And Hunder Monastery Overnight at Sand dune leisure camps.
Day 4: Nubra Valley - Leh
After breakfast at our camps, we will go for the world famous camel safari. It is very incredible to see the camel in this part of the world.
Camel Safari: Tourists can enjoy the soft adventure of camel safari in Ladakh.
Day 5: Leh - Delhi - Departure
Early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel, transfer to Kushok Baku la Renpoche airport to catch flight for Delhi.
Tour Detail :
Terms & Conditions :
RESERVATION, CANCELLATION AND OTHER POLICIES
- A deposit of 50% of the total price is due with your reservation. Final payments are due before the departure and for a few special trips, 30 days before your trip starts.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please do so in writing (best by e-mail). If we receive your cancellation more than 90 days before the starting date of the trip, we refund 100% of your deposit. Between 90 and 30 days your deposit becomes non-refundable. At less than 30 days notice (after payment is received in full), no refunds can be given. Some trips attract a minimum processing charge. Please check. The tour price is quoted as a package. No partial refunds or credit will be given for services not used. We recommend that you obtain travel insurance upon booking.
- Our Tour Leaders take their responsibilities seriously and if a Tour Leader believes in his/her judgment that you should not participate in the trip, before your departure, even if you pass your medical, he/she may exclude you from the trip. In this circumstance you will be offered the option of taking another trip considered suitable for you or a full refund. If during a trip the Tour Leader considers you should not participate further he/she may direct you not to continue and you must follow the Tour Leader's instructions. In this case you will not be entitled to any refund. Travel insurance may compensate you depending on the circumstances.
HEALTH AND FITNESS REQUIREMENTS:
- Participants must be in good health and in a good physical condition. It is vital that participants with medical problems make them known to us well before departure. If you suffer from severe muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic, or have high blood pressure, you are strongly advised against participating. Our trips generally take place in remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services or hospital facilities for serious problems. Where necessary, evacuation can be prolonged but it is difficult and expensive. Medical and evacuation expenses will be the responsibility of the participant.
ROUTE CHANGES/POSTONEMENT OR DELAY:
- may for any reason change the date of departure or conclusion of the tour, or it is possible that a route change, postponement or delay (either in relation to departure or to the duration of the expedition) may become necessary due to inclement weather, snow and ice conditions, political restrictions or any other cause. In the event of a change, postponement or delay, participants have no right to refund of the tour price (in whole or in part) or other compensation for any injury, loss or damage.
- Package prices are based on ground costs, airfares and exchange rates.
EXCLUSION FROM TOUR PRICE:
- The following items are excluded from the tour price: *visa, passport and vaccination charges; *departure, airport and airline taxes; *extra meals not included in the itinerary; *laundry, postage, personal clothing, medical expenses, personal travel insurance and items of a personal nature; *emergency evacuation charges; and *tips and excess baggage charges. Refer to our trip notes for full details.