Best Of Ladakh Tour
Package Duration : 5 Days / 4 Nights
Pacakge Validity : N.A.
Destination Covered : Leh Ladakh - Khardungla - Pangong Lake
Package Cost : On Request
Day 1: Arrive at Leh
On arrival at Leh airport our local representative will meet you and asset you and Transfer to hotel when on arrival at hotel welcome tea & coffee will be served .mean while late afternoon, you will visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Namgyal Shemo Gompaand then stroll through Leh Bazaar.Overnight inhotelat Leh.
Day 2: Leh local sightseeing
After leisurely breakfast visit Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery &Stok Palace Museum. Post lunch drive to visit Hall of Fame, Kali Mata (Temple of Guardians in Spituk monastery), GurudwaraPathar Sahib, Magnetic Point and Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar rivers). Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Leh-Khardungla - Leh
Morning excursion to Khardong-La (80 kms round trip / alt: 18,380 ft.), highest motorable pass in the world and recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records. In the afternoon visit Shanti Stupa& explore local market. Overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh
Full day excursion to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms round trip, located on the Indo-China Border), enroute crossing the Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.). After sightseeing around the lake, drive back to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Drop to Leh Airport
Early morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home.
Tour Detail :
Terms & Conditions :
RESERVATION, CANCELLATION AND OTHER POLICIES
- A deposit of 50% of the total price is due with your reservation. Final payments are due before the departure and for a few special trips, 30 days before your trip starts.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please do so in writing (best by e-mail). If we receive your cancellation more than 90 days before the starting date of the trip, we refund 100% of your deposit. Between 90 and 30 days your deposit becomes non-refundable. At less than 30 days notice (after payment is received in full), no refunds can be given. Some trips attract a minimum processing charge. Please check. The tour price is quoted as a package. No partial refunds or credit will be given for services not used. We recommend that you obtain travel insurance upon booking.
- Our Tour Leaders take their responsibilities seriously and if a Tour Leader believes in his/her judgment that you should not participate in the trip, before your departure, even if you pass your medical, he/she may exclude you from the trip. In this circumstance you will be offered the option of taking another trip considered suitable for you or a full refund. If during a trip the Tour Leader considers you should not participate further he/she may direct you not to continue and you must follow the Tour Leader's instructions. In this case you will not be entitled to any refund. Travel insurance may compensate you depending on the circumstances.
HEALTH AND FITNESS REQUIREMENTS:
- Participants must be in good health and in a good physical condition. It is vital that participants with medical problems make them known to us well before departure. If you suffer from severe muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic, or have high blood pressure, you are strongly advised against participating. Our trips generally take place in remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services or hospital facilities for serious problems. Where necessary, evacuation can be prolonged but it is difficult and expensive. Medical and evacuation expenses will be the responsibility of the participant.
ROUTE CHANGES/POSTONEMENT OR DELAY:
- may for any reason change the date of departure or conclusion of the tour, or it is possible that a route change, postponement or delay (either in relation to departure or to the duration of the expedition) may become necessary due to inclement weather, snow and ice conditions, political restrictions or any other cause. In the event of a change, postponement or delay, participants have no right to refund of the tour price (in whole or in part) or other compensation for any injury, loss or damage.
- Package prices are based on ground costs, airfares and exchange rates.
EXCLUSION FROM TOUR PRICE:
- The following items are excluded from the tour price: *visa, passport and vaccination charges; *departure, airport and airline taxes; *extra meals not included in the itinerary; *laundry, postage, personal clothing, medical expenses, personal travel insurance and items of a personal nature; *emergency evacuation charges; and *tips and excess baggage charges. Refer to our trip notes for full details.